PAST Medal RECIPIENTS
Vanguard Legacy Award
Community Leader who has made transformational contributions to the community throughout his or her career.
- 2017 | William J. & Kathy Hybl
- 2016 | Samuel Gary, Sr. | Chairman, Gary Community Foundation & The Piton Foundation
- 2015 | Daniel L. Richie
Emerging Community Leader
Young business, nonprofit or community leader who has demonstrated professional excellence and positive impact on the community.
- 2017 | Taylor Phinney | American Cyclist
- 2016 | Lisa Tessarowicz | Co-Founder, Epicentral Coworking
- 2015 | Craig Smith | President, HomeAdvisor
Public & Community Service
Government or community leader who serves that public with innovative, operational excellence and progressive vision.
- 2017 | Christine Benero | Mile High United Way
- 2016 | Darin Atteberry | City Manager, City of Ft. Collins
- 2015 | John Suthers | Mayor, Colorado Springs
Colorado-based company that has made a significant and positive impact in the community
- 2017 | Otter Products & OtterCares
- 2016 | FirstBank, Denver
- 2015 | Zayo Group
Growth & Innovation
Entrepreneur or business leader who has led with exceptional ingenuity and growth while inspiring and creating new possibilities for others.
- 2017 | Brad Feld | Managing Director, Foundry Group
- 2016 | Kim Jordan | Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, New Belgium Brewing
- 2015 | Nancy Philips | Executive Chairman, Felxential
Colorado Mountain Leader
At the discretion of the sitting Governor, the Colorado Mountain Leader is awarded in memoriam to a community leader or enduring organization that has provided an innovative impact on the state of Colorado while providing a role model for the nation
- 2017 | Emily Griffith